Tuesday 30 December 2014

The thank you.

The midsummer dream...
It was very fine to have you there. I was very happy, I'm glad to see ya. Though i know, there's no purpose, but somewhat that happy feeling gone out from nowhere when i don't even know its still exist. Gumawo.

I do, feeling very terrible when i did something wrong, or maybe, it didn't completely gone wrong, but i felt like it left with unpleasant end. So i used to decide, to leave my 'left over' with everything that can be seen beautiful.

I thank, many people for their good habit or good deeds. Be it done to me, or to others. I used to thank them. Most of the time, i didn't tell them with my well said words, but i do, feel very grateful. "It was nice to have you there"~"I'm glad that you did that"~"thank you"
These words are all well said.
So don't feel that terrible.
I don't thank only those who are special to me, to my heart.
I used to, thank people around me, though its hard sometimes. It is hard the most, when i do like or admire him or her.

Just thanks, for another smile that i am allowed to creates. Not especially by him or from him. I also thank you, for being apart of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment